Yes, all service tour and hospitality operators, must assume a firm commitment to the risk management plans implemented by their company and by the authorities.
The measures and regulations include but are not limited to the items below. For additional details, please contact your hotel, tour operator or travel agent.
- Distance of at least 6.5 feet (2 meters) between tables and a limit of ten diners per table
- Implementation of digital menus, disposable printed menus or other options that reduce physical contact
- Use of food disinfectants for produce consumed raw
- Frequent disinfection of all surfaces that employees or customers touch frequently
- All kitchen staff will be temperature checked, fill out a health affidavit form and be required to wash hands at the start and throughout his or her shift as well as wear a face mask and gloves.
- All service personnel who are client-facing will be required to wear a face mask at all times.