Currently more than 90% of the hotels and resorts are open. Within this link you can download the most recent list supplied by the National Association of Hotels and Tourism (ASONAHORES) detailing the reopening dates of hotels throughout the country. These dates are subject to change.
To note, the decision to reopen is at full disclosure of the specific property and in order to reopen each property must comply with the regulations that have been established through the creation of a Quality Council headed by ASONAHORES.
The measures and regulations include, but are not limited to:
- Taking the temperature of each guest at check-in and having them sign a declaration of health.
- Providing guests with masks and disinfectant gel.
- Redistribution of hotel spaces to maintain distance in all common areas (reception, restaurants, swimming pools, etc.).
- Baggage disinfection.
- Elimination of self-serve food and beverage, so that utensils are handled only by establishment personnel.
- Special protocols for the care and isolation of guests with symptoms.
Each hotel will also have their own additional protocols from digital check-in, online payment, and digital key cards to keep within social distancing guidelines.
For additional details, please contact your hotel, tour operator or travel agent.